As part of Alsame’s mission, we seek to address the inequities and obstacles faced by Latino/a youth and we believe that by empowering immigrant youth, we can advance the cause of the entire community. We stand with Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival (DACA) and undocumented students in the state of Michigan and beyond.
WANT TO HELP? With five minutes of your time, you can help support DACA recipients by writing to congress – CLICK HERE.
We also recommend the following resources for DACA and undocumented students and their families:
- ACE – Protect Dreamers in Higher Education
- ACE – Letter to Congress (with college/university list)
- Diocese of Kalamazoo Immigration Assistance
- Diocese of Grand Rapids Immigration Services
- International Institute of Metropolitan Detroit
- Lighthouse Immigrant Advocates (Holland, MI)
- Justice for Our Neighbors (West Michigan)
- Justice for Our Neighbors (Southeast Michigan)
- Michigan Immigrant Rights Center
- Michigan United (Advocacy)
- One Michigan (Advocacy)
- St. Vincent Catholic Charities (Lansing)
- United We Dream (National Resources)