Alsame values high school students who have shown a strong commitment to supporting diversity in their schools and communities. If you are one of these individuals, we hope you will continue your efforts to promote diversity and multiculturalism. Please consider applying for one of our scholarships.
The Alsame Scholarship
This scholarship is intended to recognize and support students who, through their past activities or educational aspirations, have indicated an interest in the advancement of underrepresented groups in the United States.
Evidence of this interest will be determined by the entire scholarship application. This scholarship submitted.
This scholarship is not tuition restricted.
The scholarship recipient is expected to attend an Alsame conference. The recipient must be present to receive the scholarship and must contact scholarship committee chair, Vanessa Reynolds at email@example.com, if unable to attend. In addition, the recipient agrees that Alsame can use his/her name and likeness for future promotional publications.
- Be a high school senior
- Have a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.50
- Graduate from a high school in Michigan
- Latino/a or Hispanic ancestry
Submit a complete Alsame Scholarship Application 2019-20 by March 30, 2019
- Official high school transcripts
- Recommendation form completed by high school counselor
- Proof of enrollment at a Michigan college or university must be submitted by September 14, 2019 in order to receive the Alsame scholarship
Questions: Gustavo Echavarria at: firstname.lastname@example.org